We pride ourselves on the ability to educate and enlighten while we deliver an amazing brand to our clients. Our branding packages are designed to provide you with the perfect foundation to meet your immediate design needs, while providing you with the right tools and resources to support your brand as your business continues to grow.
All brand design projects take between 3 – 6 weeks to complete (completely dependent upon client response time and project scope.)
Our Brand Package Design Process:
1. BRAND FOUNDATION - Yes, we have to do some homework.
2. CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT - Yes, we actually listen to you.
3. REFINEMENT - We put our knowledge to use between a marketer, designer and test client.
4. COLLATERAL DESIGN - The magic happens here!
5. FINALIZATION & DELIVERY - You give rounds of input before your brand is complete.
It is natural that we wanted to address questions that almost every branding client has:
1. How long does each package take?
Every Brand Design project takes approximately 3 – 6 weeks to complete; completely dependent upon client response time and project scope.
2. What is included in each package?
All of our brand packages include a set number of logo designs, collateral items, and design revisions. You can expand upon our Starter package in order to create the perfect brand package for your business.
3. What is included in each package?
We will have two initial design meetings before we begin any design work, followed by unlimited email and video call support during the duration of your design project’s timeline.
4. How will I receive each design phase?
We use Dropbox to conduct and submit each phase of your design project. This program will allow you to select, reply, and comment on each phase of your design work via email so that we can streamline each phase and provide complete clarity and transparency as we move through the design process.
5. How will I receive each design phase?
Every brand package includes one Brand Questionnaire and a Pinterest Inspiration Moodboard that must be completed by you by the assigned date before your project start date.
6. What do I need to have ready by my project start date?
Be sure to have your professional email address, professional phone number (if relevant) and any other contact information or marketing media such as brand photography or headshots prepared before our design start date. If you are revising or rebranding, please ensure we have those files as well.
We hope these help answer some of the commonly asked questions and equally help clients do the same.