Screen Recorder for iOS
Generally, screen-casts in iOS devices like iPhone and iPad are mostly carried out with external third-party apps. But for those of you who would prefer a direct approach, there is a cool built-in screen recording feature in the iOS 11 or 12 versions. However, you will have to activate this feature before you can make use of it.
Here we will look at how you can activate the feature and use it to its full potential:
Step 1. Activating the Screen Recorder Feature
1. Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
2. Select Control Center and from there, tap on Customized Controls.
3. Scroll down to find the Screen Recording option and tap on the green (+) button to its left; this will add the feature to the Control Center, and it will appear in the Include section above.
4. The screen recording feature is now activated, and you can exit out from the settings app. Now, it is time to use the feature.
Step 2. Using the Screen Recorder Feature
1. Access the Control Center: For devices without a home button, swipe down from the top-right & for devices with a home button swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap the Screen Recording Button: The button looks like a small (O) or circle. A countdown will take place from 3 to 1, and the feature is on.
3. Open your desired social network and the live video you want to record.
4. Once done return to the Control Center for turning off the screen recording button.
You will know about the successful screen capture and that being saved in your gallery. As you can see, it is elementary to use this feature. However, you will not find it in iOS 10 or below.
Was this helpful? Leave a comment below.
Want to learn more?
Idiya has tools to help make writing a business plan less intimidating and time consuming. Our small business resource academy offers a free module for a business plan that helps simplify the process.
If you want a more hands-on approach, you can get assistance from a coach to help complete your business plan. Working with a coach can help with all aspects of starting, growing or expanding your business.